Monday, May 6, 2013

Little Tangles Design Team Call!

Hello lovelies!

I'm here today to announce a Design Team Call for Little Tangles! When I first set up this challenge blog for Neat and Tangled I let the girls know the term would be for 6 months, and I can't believe that time has passed already :( They have done such an amazing job, and are invited to reapply for the next term if they would like! :)


So I am looking for 4 ladies to form the next term of Little Tangles DT members.  You have until Sunday May 19 11:59pm EST to submit your application.

Send an email with the subject line DESIGN TEAM APPLICATION to danielle@neatandtangled.com and be sure to include responses to the following:

1.)Please attach photos or links to 3 of your projects that you feel are the best representation of your work and style!
2.) What's your name (thats good to know, right!)? Do you have a Blog/Flickr? (please include links)
3.) Tell me a little about yourself! How long have you been crafting? Hobbies, pets, family, favorite foods, whatever! I love getting to know my DT members.
4.) How would you describe your style? (CAS, Vintage, Shabby, Graphic, all of the above)
5.) What is your focus primarily? (Cards, layouts, mini-albums, altered art)
6.) What DT experience do you have? (NONE is necessary!)
7.) Do you make video/photo tutorials? Would you be interested in making some as part of this DT?
8.) Why do you think you'd be good for this team?
9.) Anything else you think is important for me to know.

Design Team Commitments (although this is subject to change as we are just getting started!)
1.) 2 Projects for month (challenges are the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of the month)
2.) You need to be familiar with blogging. (ie. writing up posts, uploading photos, etc. I'm willing to help you learn!)
3.) To be involved in promoting Neat and Tangled and Little Tangles through various outlets (Facebook, Flickr, your blog, Twitter)
4.) The term will run for 6 months
5.) You need to be a team-player and like to have fun :)


I can't wait to start getting your applications! Any other questions, just let me know.


xo
Danielle

5 comments:

  1. Hello, I am trying to put your badge on my blog and my blog says it's "broken"
    Maybe I'm doing something wrong.
    HELP!!!
    seebeautyallaround@blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yahoo! getting my application together now :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Solo excited to apply! Yippee

    ReplyDelete
  4. yay!!! getting my application together also :)

    ReplyDelete